Activist Pours Human Waste On Statue Of Cpt Tom

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Im still a bit confused with the link between Captain Tom and private jets

Can anyone enlighten me?

Well Tom Moore & his family never took a private jet.  I'm surmising that that Maddie Budd, (former medical student, I like that, in reality it'll be FAILED medical student), has been exposed to the Chinese whispers of the Internet & the FACT that Tom Moore was taken on a free flight on a British Airways scheduled jet to the Carribean at BA's expense as a thanks, has become he traveled on a private jet. 

The woman's a failed medical student & an idiot who has now got her 15 mins of fame.  Hit her with a £500 fine, give her a mop & bucket tell her to clean it up, film her doing it & stick it all over social media. 

Now if she'd pour her excrement over Harry & Meghan, I might had had some sympathy. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The free trip that likely killed him, lest we forget. All thanks to his scumbag daughter.

I must admit, I do have my reservations about his daughter & so do the Charity Commission. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-announces-statutory-inquiry-into-the-captain-tom-foundation

But that's another thread, not this one. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

After watching the Piers Morgan show in which he interviewed Sir Capt Tom I doubt very much he would have gone on that trip if didn't want to. 

Regarding the daughter, she helped by sitting beside Sir Capt Tom when he appeared on live television to generate the publicity that resulted in well of £30 million being raised for the NHS.  

And how much for her own pocket? She didnt force him to do all of that for the goodness of the NHS and charities.  Taking him abroad made him miss his first covid jab which likely killed him.

11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

After watching the Piers Morgan show in which he interviewed Sir Capt Tom I doubt very much he would have gone on that trip if didn't want to. 

Regarding the daughter, she helped by sitting beside Sir Capt Tom when he appeared on live television to generate the publicity that resulted in well of £30 million being raised for the NHS.  

My bold. 

M'lud, I refer my Right Horrible Friend (sorry, Honourable, slip of the digits there), to the Charity Commission investigation, which Sir Tom's daughter runs & which, as far as I know, is still being investigated?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-announces-statutory-inquiry-into-the-captain-tom-foundation

But once again, this is deflecting from the idiot that is Maddie Budd. 

Edited by Baron99

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

.... Taking him abroad made him miss his first covid jab which likely killed him.

No, he was already suffering and being treated for pneumonia in hospital a week or so before he tested positive for coronavirus. Because of his pneumonia medication he could not have a covid jab.

Edited by Dromedary
did a slinny

Just now, Dromedary said:

No, he was already suffering and being treated for pneumonia a week or so before he tested positive for coronavirus. 

OK, what date was this on? And then lets find out what day he flew to Barbados (at a time when people were being strongly advised not to go on holiday btw, although not restricted by law at that point)

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, what date was this on? And then lets find out what day he flew to Barbados (at a time when people were being strongly advised not to go on holiday btw, although not restricted by law at that point)

His family made an announcement in twitter at 5:17pm Jan 31st 2021.... I'll let you work the rest out.... ;)

10 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

His family made an announcement in twitter at 5:17pm Jan 31st 2021.... I'll let you work the rest out.... ;)

Ok well having looked, he went to Barbados on the 11th Dec 2020. The Covid jab rollout started 8th Dec. 

Both well before the pneumonia.

And he was dragged abroad without having a jab (someone of his age and, lets be honest, his fame, would have had him at the front of the list), and never had one when he returned as a result of falling ill on return. Great daughter she is eh?

Edited by HeHasRisen