Qatar World Cup 2022

Jack Grey

Wonderful isn’t it, how the super rich Qataris treat the dirt poor. The super rich don’t care, they’re too busy enjoying being super-rich.

Actually, I’m sure some of them do have a conscience, and would try to treat everyone well, not matter how well off (or not) they are; sadly those seem to be the exception and not the rule.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

I see we’re sending coppers there,why?have they nowt to do here?

Think its pretty standard for a number of UK cops to go abroad during major tournaments England are involved in to monitor England fans, hardly the first time its happened.

They will have better intelligence surrounding potential issues than the Qatari police will.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 27/10/2022 at 20:14, cuttsie said:

There are many  football teams that are owned by these  so called Arab royals or leaders , Newcastle and Sheffield United among them , fans even dress up like their hero owners in Newcastle .  Football is fickle when it comes to choosing human rights over club loyalty .

Not only Arab owners abuse human rights you only need to look at the Chansiri empire to realise that.

I don't know about fickle but some fans have tunnel vision where their own clubs are concerned.

Edited by Alextopman

On 01/11/2022 at 19:43, HeHasRisen said:

Think its pretty standard for a number of UK cops to go abroad during major tournaments England are involved in to monitor England fans, hardly the first time its happened.

They will have better intelligence surrounding potential issues than the Qatari police will.

From what I've read, they'll also be turning a blind eye to some people potentially breaking the laws of that country...

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Blatters come out and said it was a mistake awarding What at the world cup.

Well yes he did, but not for a actual proper reason. The only reason he cited was that "Qatar is too small" 🤣 tbf thats not a bad thing, its everything else that is clearly an issue.