Qatar World Cup 2022

Jack Grey

Guest ThaBoom
3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

How many pundits/reporters will come back and criticise Qatar after filling their pockets.

Has anyone seen Carragher there.?

To my knowledge Carragher hasn't gone and nor is he covering as a pundit on any channel- unlike Gary Neville, his sky studio pal.

Neville is working with Qatari owned BEin sports and Sky. 

Just now, ThaBoom said:

To my knowledge Carragher hasn't gone and nor is he covering as a pundit on any channel- unlike Gary Neville, his sky studio pal.

Not a Carragher lover but credit to him 

16 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Neville was on ITV yesterday doing the Argentina game,at half time they were all saying how Messi was past it,45 minutes later he was class.

Edited by ukdobby

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Neville was on ITV yesterday doing the Argentina game,at half time they were all saying how Messi was past it,45 minutes later he was class.

I think Messi will have the odd burst and 'show up' but really, father time catches up.

This is likely the last time we see the likes of him, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Modric and couple of others, perform on the world stage.

Guest ThaBoom
49 minutes ago, pintor said:

Just sat through the second Belgium game😴 they say Belgians are boring but this was tedious, the so called golden generation must be the most overrated team in history, how we moan about England and yet these are rated top of the world!😟🙄

Roberto Martinez has failed to deliver when the team was at its peak. ..now those players aren't the golden generation anymore.