Qatar World Cup 2022

Jack Grey

Guest ThaBoom
23 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Just seen Piers Morgan is broadcasting from Qatar next week,seems most of the UK is over there.

Wonder how many will be at the WC 2026 America- will they talk about random gun killings,  gun laws, lewedness, slavery, gay killings, abortion clinic bombings, America invasions, racism, injustice, inequality etc

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

If England lose what will the excuse be?

1/Tiredness

2/Heat

3/Time of kickoff 

4/another.

They can lose 3-0 and be fine tbh, its essentially a meaningless game in terms of qualifying.

Start the 2nd string and then thrash the Dutch at the weekend imo.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 27/11/2022 at 08:50, ukdobby said:

Neville was on ITV yesterday doing the Argentina game,at half time they were all saying how Messi was past it,45 minutes later he was class.

Go on the BBC's iPlayer & find the recent 'Have I Got News For You' episode, where Neville was the host & watch him squirm with embarrassment, when Paul Merton bringsup Neville's mate Beckham taking money off the Qatari's & then Ian Hislop has a go at Neville himself for working over there as a pundit. 

(Paraphrasing), Neville, "Well in my opinion you either stay at home & say nothing or you go out to Qatar & challenge them by raising the issues of migrant workers & people's rights.  They are the only two options." 

Hislop. "No they aren't.  You could have raised all the issues from here & simply said no to going over there."  

On 27/11/2022 at 08:50, ukdobby said:

Neville was on ITV yesterday doing the Argentina game,at half time they were all saying how Messi was past it,45 minutes later he was class.

Lee (sarcastic)dixson is the same,  slagging players off one minuet then if  they score then they are gods, same in snooker, one player is having a couple of tough frames and the commentators write em off. :roll:

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Go on the BBC's iPlayer & find the recent 'Have I Got News For You' episode, where Neville was the host & watch him squirm with embarrassment, when Paul Merton bringsup Neville's mate Beckham taking money off the Qatari's & then Ian Hislop has a go at Neville himself for working over there as a pundit. 

(Paraphrasing), Neville, "Well in my opinion you either stay at home & say nothing or you go out to Qatar & challenge them by raising the issues of migrant workers & people's rights.  They are the only two options." 

Hislop. "No they aren't.  You could have raised all the issues from here & simply said no to going over there."  

Saw it,he was embarrassing but money talks,saw the 1st part of Piers Morgan in Qatar,what a hypocrite he must have been paid by the Arabs he was so far up their anals.

He slags Hancock for going in the jungle which I agree then goes over there for freebies.

Ronaldo is a loathsome human being, isnt he? Tried to claim a goal that didnt even touch him.

Thankfully he was off the pitch when the penalty was awarded, he must have been absolutely seething he wasnt able to pad out his international stats with yet another penalty.