Qatar World Cup 2022

Jack Grey

Guest ThaBoom
19 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

We’ll I gave him the same abuse as I gave those 3,bloody crap.

I'm a Spurs fan so obviously need Kane of right mind!

But overall England are not good enough- the team go out soon as a stronger team is up against them.

Draws have been fortunate in past, in this WC they beat teams Iran, Wales and Senegal- all expected.

Look at Morroco,  knocking out top teams to reach next round 👏 

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

I get fed up of hearing Southgate has a fantastic squad,if so the problem lies with him then,we have gone back a step from the last World Cup.

Exactly. 

He's had his time, gone backwards in terms of how far team got in this WC. 

Southgate already saying its a time to reflect etc

No! Time to pack your bags and go.

Team is better capable to progress with someone not picking favourites and knows how to use attacking players.

7 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

No, I asked after you replied "yes"

Kane isn't going to get the kind of abuse, racial or otherwise that those other 3 received- or had this penalty been taken and missed by any black player.

I would be surprised if twitter/ media is awash with news coming through of 'racial abuse of Kane' by certain segments or him being targeted. 

Before we know it, it'll be forgotten and Kane will be the new face of some big brand on our screens..

Stop race baiting.

It's unhelpful 

9 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Before we know it, it'll be forgotten and Kane will be the new face of some big brand on our screens..

Blimey I hope not,  wouldn't look forward to seeing his sullen kite on my screen any time of the day

• Haha 3

Those balls are to light , Its more like watching a rugby ball fly high into the sky .  

Who ever thought it was good idea to make them lighter has never watched proper football when a toe ender could take the goalie into the net with it .

Those balls are to light , Its more like watching a rugby ball fly high into the sky .  

Who ever thought it was good idea to make them lighter has never watched proper football when a toe ender could take the goalie into the net with it .