Qatar World Cup 2022

Jack Grey

14 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

You'll still be able to get it in the fan parks.

Aye, £12 for (slightly less than) a pint though.

Not that anyone cares, more fool those who went out there in the first place.  You know it was one to avoid when they were paying for fake fans to provide some atmosphere at the event.

19 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

You'll still be able to get it in the fan parks.

You can still drink within the stadiums so long as its in the corporate areas & you're prepared to pay for it. 

https://news.sky.com/story/qatar-world-cup-what-4-000-will-get-you-in-a-corporate-hospitality-lounge-12750600

To be honest, if people can't go a couple of hours without alcohol, there's something wrong with them.  It's not as though fans can even drink at football stadiums in this country, while in view of the pitch. 

Edited by Baron99

11 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

Ive got no college tomorrow because we've been given a day off to watch the England game. I don't even like football but I love college 😭

I want to watch it but I'm at Manchester airport so hope they have it on in terminal 1.

5 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

I want to watch it but I'm at Manchester airport so hope they have it on in terminal 1.

I hope you enjoy the game 🙂

19 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

What good will that do?

I don't know but some of my college friends just don't want to watch it. I thought it was all but a few people now said they will watch it.