Best Car You've Driven?

Current one. Jag XE S. If you like driving, it’s everything, and more besides.

Yes I would, but they don’t make that one any more.

Same with second best, Impreza WRX, up to 2006. Difficult to find a good one nowadays.

Same with third best, Mazda MX5 (1.8, mk1), up to Feb 1998. And again, difficult to find a good one nowadays.

Edited by L00b

Just now, RJRB said:

I knew that we had something in common.😆

I had 2 900s and then a 9000.

Quirky and fun.

I wasn't lucky enough to own a 900 or a 9000, would have loved to.

I owned two 95's

Absolutely loved them but yeah, my heart yearned for a 900.

Maybe one day 🙏

1 hour ago, cressida said:

What's the best car you've driven and would you recommend it?

You can keep your modern day cars with all the stupid gimmicks and warning lights, you didn't need em on my nomination..

I had a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle for 12 years.

Been all over Britain and abroad, it never broke down or gave me any trouble.. wonderful car..

I used to work at Manchester Airport,  my colleague said he'd seen Frank Lee's Saab upside down on Outwood Lane,  smoking a cigarette with three inches of ash hanging off it - my question is do they hold the road well?

Son started off with a Skoda,  then had three Audis,  now he has a VW - not had the latter long and we got burgled,  and the only thing taken was my Chanel sunglasses.

13 minutes ago, cressida said:

I used to work at Manchester Airport,  my colleague said he'd seen Frank Lee's Saab upside down on Outwood Lane,  smoking a cigarette with three inches of ash hanging off it - my question is do they hold the road well?

Son started off with a Skoda,  then had three Audis,  now he has a VW - not had the latter long and we got burgled,  and the only thing taken was my Chanel sunglasses.

Chuffin Ek,

Chanel sunglasses would be worth more than my cars.