Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

32 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Why not? Its brainless television in a world where the news is utterly depressing. Really dont understand why people moan about it like its really, really important.

I agree about the news at times being  depressing and watching some programmes does take your mind off the world problems we face today.

Love to see two chaps dancing , Although I often can not figure out who is taking the lasses part 

Two lasses often danced at the Lacarno , but it was so us latharios could go and split them up , Smashing it was when it was the last dance ," can I tec thi home love "   was the chat up line .

33 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Love to see two chaps dancing , Although I often can not figure out who is taking the lasses part 

Two lasses often danced at the Lacarno , but it was so us latharios could go and split them up , Smashing it was when it was the last dance ," can I tec thi home love "   was the chat up line .

Last dance in Embassy was always one by Lionel Richie . My mate used to say if we hadn't pulled before Lionel comes on we will go for a kebab  😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Now get yourself off to the History Thread and tell us a story about your Locarno days. 

• Like 1