Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

On 09/10/2022 at 13:31, HeHasRisen said:

Dont think they film the show in Woking, mate. Its somewhere near Watford iirc.

Kim marsh is only in it for publicity she’s missing next week , if she has covid I am sorry , but to me the woman seems full off excuses , good at not turning up for things , But I maybe wrong , she as her finger in so many things   What does she want to be , 

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

Kim marsh is only in it for publicity she’s missing next week , if she has covid I am sorry , but to me the woman seems full off excuses , good at not turning up for things , But I maybe wrong , she as her finger in so many things   What does she want to be

Has she appeared on Celebrity Master Chef yet ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2022 at 22:22, Slinny said:

No I think she would would if she got the chance , 

I wonder if Kim Marsh knew what dance she was going to do when she went off with covid , And if the other contestants only got to know the week before they did it , just a thought  

5 hours ago, Slinny said:

I wonder if Kim Marsh knew what dance she was going to do when she went off with covid , And if the other contestants only got to know the week before they did it , just a thought  

Me and Thee could out dance  that lot , We could chuck them lasses all ort floor at Lacarno , double summersaults  , splits and chucks or shoulder ,all that wi ten pints of stoooooonses inside . us and  in drain pipe trousers that we shrank by sittinging   in bath in em . All that followed by a knock back when we took em hooam  , and had to walk 10 miles because we had missed last bus .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Me and Thee could out dance  that lot , We could chuck them lasses all ort floor at Lacarno , double summersaults  , splits and chucks or shoulder ,all that wi ten pints of stoooooonses inside . us and  in drain pipe trousers that we shrank by sittinging   in bath in em . All that followed by a knock back when we took em hooam  , and had to walk 10 miles because we had missed last bus .

I once took a bird out off the there to Treeton on bus no joy knock back , missed last bus , I shall we say found to push.bike big enough for a bloke twice my size , rode it home to Basegreen , no lights Police pulled me up , told them I would ride on foot paths  , he let me go .Left it up passage  near me ,  man who lived there went to work on it He was 5ft 4ins , the bloke that owned it must have been around 6 ft tall ,We had some good times , Now let’s hear moans from political now how’s 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I once took a bird out off the there to Treeton on bus no joy knock back , missed last bus , I shall we say found to push.bike big enough for a bloke twice my size , rode it home to Basegreen , no lights Police pulled me up , told them I would ride on foot paths  , he let me go .Left it up passage  near me ,  man who lived there went to work on it He was 5ft 4ins , the bloke that owned it must have been around 6 ft tall ,We had some good times , Now let’s hear moans from political now how’s 

Tha'd have been better of wi Fish-n-Chips Slinny.

• Like 1