Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Have you still got any of the clothes you wore,  they'd be very collectable now?

I have had one made same as ones I had in 50s , Had It made for singing with 50s rock and roll band  ,maroon with velvet collar  , exactly same as ones I wore ,  

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Remember the DA haircuts that the teddy boys had ? 

No

41 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I have had one made same as ones I had in 50s , Had It made for singing with 50s rock and roll band  ,maroon with velvet collar  , exactly same as ones I wore ,  

You could check out vintage shops

44 minutes ago, Slinny said:

What band did you sing with Slinny?

I've seen a band called "The young ones" 3 old fellas doing Rock-n-Roll. good they were an all.

13 hours ago, cressida said:

Have you still got any of the clothes you wore,  they'd be very collectable now?

Have they become collectibles now ? I had a black lace fishtail dress that went in at the knees then came out again in a flair. It was so tight that I had to stand up on the bus there and back from the City Hall.

40 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Have they become collectibles now ? I had a black lace fishtail dress that went in at the knees then came out again in a flair. It was so tight that I had to stand up on the bus there and back from the City Hall.

At a guide if they are for sale in vintage shops they will be collectable