Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Strictly Come Dancing has always been my favourite programme ( as I loved to go dancing) However this years is very disappointing as the judges are giving sympathy votes to some dancers who aren’t as good as others. You will only understand this if you watch the programme.

My wife has been an avid watcher from the start but of late she's shown less interest and isn't watching the current series at all. We think the name should be changed to 'Strictly Come Woking'.

echo.

11 minutes ago, echo beach said:

My wife has been an avid watcher from the start but of late she's shown less interest and isn't watching the current series at all. We think the name should be changed to 'Strictly Come Woking'.

echo.

What a terrific post !

2 hours ago, cressida said:

It's a long time since we all left school and sometimes we make spelling mistakes,  but it is worse to point them out imo

Well put Cressida,  I just used the word your rather than you are, but certain people need to nit pick when they are exposed for bullying ect, the saying, the truth hurts is true .

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I agree. Maybe in subsequent series they could do the rest of the county. Strictly Come Dorking, Strictly Come Guildford etc.

Oh dear! :(

I think there's just been a major hiccup with the forum's space/time continuum...

... I've just read a post by Mr Risen that's made me giggle! :hihi:

To be fair, it was clever and very funny...

... not at all what I expected! ;)

5 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :(

I think there's just been a major hiccup with the forum's space/time continuum...

... I've just read a post by Mr Risen that's made me giggle! :hihi:

To be fair, it was clever and very funny...

... not at all what I expected! ;)

Probably sailed right over poor oul Pat and Presley's head too 🥳

6 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Personally, i feel that the judges are reluctant to give any negative feedback about anyone with a protected characteristic...

Yet, it's fine to laugh at the straight, white, able-bodied, slim man.

You explained to me in your post exactly what I was feeling but couldn’t put it into words.