Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

10 minutes ago, echo beach said:

I've had a similar experience to you Harvey only mine was at the Sheffield Uni Students Union, not the Locarno.

Met two girls on different occasions in the '60s. After a time the first one left Sheffield for teacher training college and we drifted apart. The second one was training to be a nurse and we even became engaged until the relationship came to an abrupt end. A few months later I met my wife, we married, had a family and the rest is history as they say.

Anyway, I met the first two girls again on Friends Reunited about 15 years ago and we've been corresponding by email ever since.

Pleased to say both are happily married, one for a third time, but it's good to keep in touch and reminisce about the good times in the past and how life's treated us all over the years since then.

echo.

My regret is that we did not keep the letters as they would have been an history of our young lives.

I went to the students union a couple of times when we were lucky enough for someone to sign us in. !

22 hours ago, harvey19 said:

My regret is that we did not keep the letters as they would have been an history of our young lives.

I went to the students union a couple of times when we were lucky enough for someone to sign us in. !

I think we could have a special thread on Memories of the Locarno and the City Hall

47 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Blimey ! Never seen that post before ! That is my sister.!

Crikey Pat your sister,

I've just got to post 14 where she says "My flat chested sister used to stuff nylon stockings down her bra"

And I always thought you were joking..