Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

On 13/10/2022 at 16:38, pattricia said:

I think we could have a special thread on Memories of the Locarno and the City Hall

Saturday night at the City Hall dances.

Queing up outside and then going down the stairs to the dance flloor with the coloured lights underneath it  near the stage.

Billy Fury singing Halfway to Paradise and we thought we were in paradise there !

Just now, PRESLEY said:

So I hope its peeing down on Coroantion day so the the poor can dance in the face of adversity. 

I am sure provision will have been made for inclement weather.

I am also sure that the weather will not spoil the enjoyment of the millions joining in this occasion of Royalty, Britishness and pageantry.

Let yourself go and join in the celebrations regardless of the weather. 

10 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Real dancers Cyd Charisse and Gene Kelly, Ginger Rodgers and Fred Astaire were the dancers I liked to watch, not these bunch of Clowns on this daft show. 

Not seen Brigadoon but loved the Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers films

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

Saturday night at the City Hall dances.

Queing up outside and then going down the stairs to the dance flloor with the coloured lights underneath it  near the stage.

Billy Fury singing Halfway to Paradise and we thought we were in paradise there !

I am sure provision will have been made for inclement weather.

I am also sure that the weather will not spoil the enjoyment of the millions joining in this occasion of Royalty, Britishness and pageantry.

Let yourself go and join in the celebrations regardless of the weather. 

Look well if there is a force ten gale on the day because Chamelion will have to hold Charles's arm with a vice like grip because other wise he will ascend like Mary Poppins when his Tabs start flapping.  :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

How about tonight? 😉

Paralympian vs. mixed-race in the dance-off...

Honestly, i thought it would be Tony or other Ellie going. I definitely felt that Ellie S. was hard done to tonight in the public vote - it's the time in the competition where i feel the novelty acts remaining in are a detriment to the show. It's fun to laugh at those who can't dance within the first couple of weeks, but now i want to see quality.