Strictly Come Dancing.

pattricia

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Surely Tony must go out tonight? He’s done his best but I think he’s ready to go himself, and let all the good dancers go through. I think Helen will win.

What may save him tonight is that last night, three couples just above him on the leaferboard all scored 31 so will have the same judge mark, only one ahead of Tony, so he just has to do better on the public vote than 2 of those 3 couples and he will be safe again.

4 hours ago, wobblywill said:

Watching Strictly Come Dancing at Blackpool and I wonder what it takes to get tickets for the general public? I've seen a lot of famous faces, do they get the pick of tickets first 🤔😕

Friends of the celebrity contestants perhaps? Also seen a few ex contestants in the audience.

The camera work wasn’t very good at Blackpool.  It’s much better when they are dancing in the studio.  There was to many dancers on the floor when the celebrities were doing their dance, which distracted me from watching them.

Edited by hauxwell