Police And Hate Crime

41 minutes ago, cressida said:

Which crimes do the police consider hate crimes,  we should know what we can be arrested for

Hostility or discrimination based on race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or transgender identity.

41 minutes ago, cressida said:

for instance,  can people be arrested or even cautioned for what they say in their own house?

If the person you're saying it to makes a complaint, so probably not.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

https://www.cps.gov.uk/crime-info/hate-crime   very informative  - thanks magilla

yes hhr I remember that, she was on TV -  utterly embarrassing.

Going off her Twitter page she has had numerous issues, including civil claims.  Over 48k Tweets, assume mainly on trans issues.  Dunno about her but if that was me, and I had numerous kids at home, I would just gracefully withdraw from spouting off and invoking the wrath of others if it was getting me into massive trouble.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Going off her Twitter page she has had numerous issues, including civil claims.  Over 48k Tweets, assume mainly on trans issues.  Dunno about her but if that was me, and I had numerous kids at home, I would just gracefully withdraw from spouting off and invoking the wrath of others if it was getting me into massive trouble.   

I would be wary what I said too for the sake of family.