Somalia The Worse Famine In 40 Years

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Men women and children starving to death in Somalia , while we spend millions sending arms to  the Ukraine .  

Not much changes , .Why do rich Countries look the other way while little kids starve to death /

What's in it for us?

We've nothing to gain from helping the starving.

People are cheap and replaceable so move along. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Men women and children starving to death in Somalia , while we spend millions sending arms to  the Ukraine .  

Not much changes , .Why do rich Countries look the other way while little kids starve to death /

Maybe they should stop having kids

If you dont have food then keep your legs closed until you can afford them 

• Like 1

The Coronation of a man who along with his family and  his fellow land owners , hangers on etc are worth billions of pounds , will cost the Country getting on for a hundred million pounds .

Will that lot stand up and say lets scrap all that  rigmarole and instead send that money to help the starving people in Somalia . 

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Coronation of a man who along with his family and  his fellow land owners , hangers on etc are worth billions of pounds , will cost the Country getting on for a hundred million pounds .

Will that lot stand up and say lets scrap all that  rigmarole and instead send that money to help the starving people in Somalia . 

My bold. 

Well I agree with the first bit but let's just keep the money. 

Edited by Baron99

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

They don't Cuttsie,

Unfortunately the aid does not get to them because of the Civil war that has been raging for years.

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Maybe they should stop having kids

If you dont have food then keep your legs closed until you can afford them 

My bold. 

I remember the pictures from the first Live Aid, showing a mother with a young baby girl who was starving.  Fast forward to the second Live Aid & both mother & daughter were featured again.  The child was now a young woman in her late teens.  She was shown alongside her 7 or 8 siblings the mother had also had in the intervening years. 

• Like 1