Manchester Airport - Recent Experiences

Does anyone have any real life experience of Manchester Airport, more specifically the security queues at Terminal 1, in the last few months?

Not used it since Ryanair went back to Terminal 3 and I am hoping it has all calmed down by now, but any recent experiences would be welcome (time it took etc...(

Many thanks.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Does anyone have any real life experience of Manchester Airport, more specifically the security queues at Terminal 1, in the last few months?

Not used it since Ryanair went back to Terminal 3 and I am hoping it has all calmed down by now, but any recent experiences would be welcome (time it took etc...(

Many thanks.

I've flow from Birmingham twice this year and had no issues, flew from Luton and the outbound experience was fine, the inbound not so, long queues at passport control.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've flow from Birmingham twice this year and had no issues, flew from Luton and the outbound experience was fine, the inbound not so, long queues at passport control.

Yes I have had no issues at other airports, I have specifically avoided Manchester since my nightmare time there back at Xmas, however this time I have had no choice, so was wanting to know if Manchester had sorted out their very public issues in the last few months.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes I have had no issues at other airports, I have specifically avoided Manchester since my nightmare time there back at Xmas, however this time I have had no choice, so was wanting to know if Manchester had sorted out their very public issues in the last few months.

I know someone that's flown to Krakow this morning and got through with no issues, they said it was quicker than normal, I think things should have eased now.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Many thanks.

Are you off to Mar-a-Lago?