Center Parcs Goes Cashless

22 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, lets bookmark the above and come back in three years then. If the above has happened I will leave the forum, if the above hasnt happened you will leave the forum. Deal?

No I won't leave the Forum, why should I?

Bank branches are closing at an alarming rate, cash machines are getting more scarce, big organisations switching to cash only are more prevalent, where are you going to get your cash from?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

No I won't leave the Forum, why should I?

It's called a wager, mate. If you believe your above post to be anywhere near accurate, then surely the wager wont be an issue.

Maybe a £50 bet for the charity of the winners choice then, your call.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

It's called a wager, mate. If you believe your above post to be anywhere near accurate, then surely the wager wont be an issue.

I do believe its accurate but I'm not going to put timescales on it, it may be four/five/six years then what.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, lets bookmark it and come back in six years then and see which one of the two of us looks ridiculous.

Bookmark away, if I'm wrong I'll admit I'm wrong, ridiculous won't come into it, with the evidence currently available (that I mentioned in post #53) it's a distinct possibility.

Sounds like you are starting to doubt your own words now.

Anyone can make a ridiculous statement and then keep pushing it back when challenged on it. I think aliens will come to earth and dump Elvis Presley in Loch Ness and then he will be eaten by the monster. This will happen in 3 years. No, make that six.

Actually, better make it fifty years. No, eighty years, as I will defo be dead by then.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Sounds like you are starting to doubt your own words now.

Anyone can make a ridiculous statement and then keep pushing it back when challenged on it. I think aliens will come to earth and dump Elvis Presley in Loch Ness and then he will be eaten by the monster. This will happen in 3 years. No, make that six.

Actually, better make it fifty years. No, eighty years, as I will defo be dead by then.

You have some evidence to support that claim then, some precedent?

https://n26.com/en-eu/blog/most-cashless-countries-in-europe

Now you are arguing a totally different thing. You were arguing a cashless society would allow, and I quote, "spending on fuel.....[to be]"rationed" and once you've spent over your limit you can't get anymore"

Anywhere doing anything remotely similar to that currently? Surely you have some evidence to support that claim hey?  Not everything is a "conspiracy" or part of the "New World Order", you know.

I dont doubt for a minute the world is going more cashless, btw. Thats not what this argument is about.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Now you are arguing a totally different thing. You were arguing a cashless society would allow, and I quote, "spending on fuel.....[to be]"rationed" and once you've spent over your limit you can't get anymore"

Anywhere doing anything remotely similar to that currently? Surely you have some evidence to support that claim hey? 

I was stating a hypothetical situation that "could" happen once a cashless society is implemented, the article states that some countries are already heading that way(casheless). Paypal have threatened to fine people for "misinformation", Kanye West has had his account with JP Morgan suspended for "something he said". Now go away and join the dots, these are not baseless comments.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I was stating a hypothetical situation that "could" happen once a cashless society is implemented

Ah so the tin foil hat worst case scenario then, fair enough.

Given your view on life I really think you need a hug xxxx