Safely Storing Petrol ⛽️

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My freezers manufacturer reckons mines good for around 7 hours.

You're probably right, it probably won't happen, but it could and the generator was free so I thought why the hell not.

Ey, wouldn't it be funny if one night I'm the only one able to post because you've all had power cuts 😁

You'd feel pretty silly then wouldn't ya 😉🤣

Not really, because my phone will still work and I can post via mobile internet 😜😜

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He's attention seeking 

Then don't give me any. 

👋

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Not really, because my phone will still work and I can post via mobile internet 😜😜

Yeah but what if you're battery dies🤔

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Then don't give me any. 

👋

Yeah but what if you're battery dies🤔

Well if its a planned powercut like the doom-mongering media are saying, everyone will be given advance warning of when the cuts will be and people can charge devices beforehand, wont they?

think-about-it-reece-simpson.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Well if its a planned powercut like the doom-mongering media are saying, everyone will be given advance warning of when the cuts will be and people can charge devices beforehand, wont they?

think-about-it-reece-simpson.gif

Oh shurrup. 

Coming on here, talking sense. 

I don't know who you think you bloody are 😡

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've got two freezers👍

Have you worked out how much they cost to run? Freezers are one of the most expensive things to run, especially if old.

Unless they are full of roadkill, you are just saving the supermarket some money. Let them pay to refrigerate it.

This prepping malarkey sounds like a right faff, gas bottles, petrol, carbon monoxide risks, generators.

Few tins of beans and a fleece should be enough

Edited by fools

5 minutes ago, fools said:

Have you worked out how much they cost to run? Freezers are one of the most expensive things to run, especially if old.

Unless they are full of roadkill, you are just saving the supermarket some money. Let them pay to refrigerate it.

This prepping malarkey sounds like a right faff, gas bottles, petrol, carbon monoxide risks, generators. Few tins of beans and a fleece should be enough

My bold.

From the petrol you mean?

5 minutes ago, fools said:

no gas heaters, (unless you're planning to use a generator inside). The petrol risk is on top.

it's a slightly expensive path you're going down, which defeats the object a bit?

My bold

No I'm not planning on using a generator inside. I don't think my landlord would approve 😕 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

But he would of approve of storing petrol inside :rolleyes:

No, I doubt he would. Anyway it's outside so my landlord can do one..

*Gary, I know you have an account here, I'm only joking. You're the best landlord ever❤️*

So, you gonna add anything useful or are you just doing your usual thing?