Safely Disposing Of Gold.

2 hours ago, sibon said:

Take it to the nearest filling station and swap it for 10 000 000 000 litres of unleaded petrol.

And buy yourself a generator.

Oh no, that would be terrible, I’d have to pay someone a kings ransom to relieve me of all that unleaded petroleum! Plus, I’m not convinced 10 trillion litres of the stuff would fit in my bathtub!

15 hours ago, Waldo said:

Running out of room at home, and have a spare few cubic meters of gold to dispose of. How can I safely get rid of it?

How old is it?

Nice man who comes on telly claims he'll even buy your old gold!

Thanks for your kind suggestions everyone! You’ll all be happy to learn I’ve resolved my problem…

In the middle of the night, while no-one was looking, I sneaked it all out of the house (my back is now killing me) and left it on the grass verge just outside for the scrappers to take.

57 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Thanks for your kind suggestions everyone! You’ll all be happy to learn I’ve resolved my problem…

In the middle of the night, while no-one was looking, I sneaked it all out of the house (my back is now killing me) and left it on the grass verge just outside for the scrappers to take.

So you ask a serious question,

People have very kindly responded with good suggestions.

And what do you do, dump it illegally on a grass verge, where someone could trip over it and injure themselves.

Shame on you, I hope the local authority issue you with a heavy fine..