Log Burners

gypsys used to cut logs at each place they stopped in the old days as they had routes to different farms ect,so they always left logs under the hedge rows and each year use them when they camped up for cooking ect,then as they left new logs where left for the following year,ensuring A the wood was ready to use and B it was dry and ready ,but it seams all these log users just use any wood,when its supposed to be left to dry,but all they think is cost which is unfair and damages the air we all breath.but again it cannot be policed same as the 20mph zones and much more,no good making any rules unless they can be policed.

• SFBeca changed the title to Log Burners
3 hours ago, dav1andang1@gma said:

is anybody out there suffering with emissions from log burners its pretty awful out there and getting worse because people are not burning the proper wood anything will do as long as they dont have to buy it i would enjoy some replies cheers davii

What do you mean about “ the proper wood” ? 

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

What do you mean about “ the proper wood” ? 

Call me cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if dav1andang1@gma has the 'proper wood' and is willing to let you have some...

For a price...

Edited by The_DADDY