Have You Put Your Heating On Yet?

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

My son and his girlfriend stayed in Amble. Beautiful seaside place and great beach for their dogs to run about on. They will definitely be going again.!

I’m pleased your family will be returning.  Many years ago my parents had a caravan in Amble.  The place has changed a lot since I was a child.  

I love  Bamburgh Castle and the unspoilt beaches near by.  It’s a bit further up the coast from  Amble but I’m sure your family will like it.  If they like old castles there are more up here than there is in all of England.

12 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I’m pleased your family will be returning.  Many years ago my parents had a caravan in Amble.  The place has changed a lot since I was a child.  

I love  Bamburgh Castle and the unspoilt beaches near by.  It’s a bit further up the coast from  Amble but I’m sure your family will like it.  If they like old castles there are more up here than there is in all of England.

I’m sure they will be going again so will tell them about Bamburgh castle. Thanks for the information. 

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

Yes, I’ve had to because I’m in a four bedroomed detached house. Keep saying I’m going to move to a bungalow but may not get the views I have now over the Rivelin Valley.

I'm same as you Pat, 4 bedroomed detached.......

I've 12 radiators, this year I've switched 9 off.

Just got 3 on now, 2 in the lounge, 1 in the kitchen.

Last years winter bill was £803.

I've even removed the bulb from the fridge...

Drastic action required!

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm same as you Pat, 4 bedroomed detached.......

I've 12 radiators, this year I've switched 9 off.

Just got 3 on now, 2 in the lounge, 1 in the kitchen.

Last years winter bill was £803.

I've even removed the bulb from the fridge...

Drastic action required!

How will you see whats in the fridge ?