Horrible World We Live In

Many of the species we farm are highly modified from the wild versions they were originally domesticated from, and likely couldn't survive well in the wild. So the sub-species would continue to exist only if they were kept in petting farms (like Graves park) or in special wildlife preserves. In the meantime, if we are bothered by such things, we can always re-introduce or expand the habit for their natural cousins (e.g. wild boar for pigs etc).

12 minutes ago, dave_the_m said:

Many of the species we farm are highly modified from the wild versions they were originally domesticated from, and likely couldn't survive well in the wild. So the sub-species would continue to exist only if they were kept in petting farms (like Graves park) or in special wildlife preserves. In the meantime, if we are bothered by such things, we can always re-introduce or expand the habit for their natural cousins (e.g. wild boar for pigs etc).

And 'wild' versions from when the world was more of a wilderness and animals could roam without causing an issue to themselves and the human population.

I doubt much of the nation would pay to see sheep and cows in zoos or wildlife parks so, outside of their current purpose, there would be no point in attempting to preserve these species in the modern world.

I think we have worked out that farm animals will die out if farmers stop breeding them there would be no animals to roam the Countryside.

Back on topic I hope these evil people that have done this get caught and get a sentence that actually relates to the crime because this is not happening 

• Like 2

Sad news about the goats being killed. People who kill children and animals who are unable to defend themselves are the dregs of society. 

This is what Kate Middleton said today about drug addicts and alcoholics, “I KNOW THIS WAS NOT A CHOICE”.  I’m not to sure what to think about that.  It’s the pain and suffering these people cause to others to fund their addiction.

I hope they catch whoever who killed the goats. 

Edited by hauxwell

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Sad news about the goats being killed. People who kill children and animals who are unable to defend themselves are the dregs of society. 

This is what Kate Middleton said today about drug addicts and alcoholics, “I KNOW THIS WAS NOT A CHOICE”.  I’m not to sure what to think about that.  It’s the pain and suffering these people cause to others to fund their addiction.

I hope they catch whoever who killed the goats. 

I'm sorry but what does the bit in bold have to do with the the goats being killed?

Edited by The_DADDY

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm sorry but what does the bit in bold have to do with the the goats being killed?

It’s hard to believe that a normal thinking person can kill these animals for no reason at all.   So they had to be high on drugs or failing that they are just plain evil.

Edited by hauxwell
  • Like 1

On 30/10/2022 at 19:33, hauxwell said:

This is what Kate Middleton said today about drug addicts and alcoholics, “I KNOW THIS WAS NOT A CHOICE”. 

Actually, they choose to start taking drugs knowing they are addictive so they DO choose  

• Like 1

Ref:Post 29,

Cedric it is. Thanks for pointing it out Mick. I was close though, because Eric is a big part of an anagram of Cedric lol. Hoping you are well, and still looking for cuttsie in the Park Hotel on matchdays. Was the poster Arfer Mo your father?..Iv'e been recently reading through his posts again.