Horrible World We Live In

8 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Zakes. I live at S12 though only for the last 4 years or so. I love finding out local history for the areas I live in and I greatly enjoyed your old posts. Though I never realised how many prehistoric animals had survived in the area through to the fifties and sixties 😂. Keep posting while ever you feel like it buddy 👍 Your memoirs are worthy of a book in their own right.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hackey Lad
Padders
Jim Hardie
The_DADDY
Jim117

Thank you all for your very kind words.I'm really touched by it all.So now it seems it isn't such a Horrible World We Live In,afterall.lol.

The greatest evil of life is the shortness of its duration.We are not given enough time to learn anything before we must prepare for death.Death can be fatal.lol.

6 minutes ago, zakes said:

Hackey Lad
Padders
Jim Hardie
The_DADDY
Jim117

Thank you all for your very kind words.I'm really touched by it all.So now it seems it isn't such a Horrible World We Live In,afterall.lol.

The greatest evil of life is the shortness of its duration.We are not given enough time to learn anything before we must prepare for death.Death can be fatal.lol.

As the great Louis Armstrong said  

"where's me dinner " 😀

• 1 year later...