Xmas Market Ect Moves To The Moor,What Do You Think?

the problem is we have to use one company and like other citys we cannot put it out to tender due to funfair rights ,i am not against these ancient rights  that funfairs have , but it does mean you have little say in what goes on,its possibly same in other towns as well,but why dont we do a indoor area as well ,like many others?why not use some of the empty stalls in the market? why not put a bar and a small funfair ride in the market? why not do huge marqees for traders? theres lots of other ideas,why not ask the public,also i noted many stalls changing hands early /mid dec what happens if theres a fault in your goods? as they were xmas presents?

Well visited Sheffield Xmas Market,,, The Sheffield council should be ashamed for actually calling it Xmas Market it should be Xmas food market 95% of stalls are over priced junk food,  the 2 children I took wanted some mixed jelly what a absolute rip off £19 for 2 bags of mixed jelly ,, all over priced, during the cost of living crisis the stall holders increase there items as they please £5 for a hot chocolate disgusting 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HubberHubber said:

Well visited Sheffield Xmas Market,,, The Sheffield council should be ashamed for actually calling it Xmas Market it should be Xmas food market 95% of stalls are over priced junk food,  the 2 children I took wanted some mixed jelly what a absolute rip off £19 for 2 bags of mixed jelly ,, all over priced, during the cost of living crisis the stall holders increase there items as they please £5 for a hot chocolate disgusting 

Go to the Manchester one then....oh hang on...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20585163/worst-ever-christmas-market-rip-off-9-hot-chocolate/