Shall We Start A Thread For You.

top4718

Shall we start a, shall we start a, shall we start a thread for youuuuu.

One of the out of form Championship teams take on struggling managerless WBA tomorrow, live on Sky if you can be bothered, with uniteds recent disciplinary problems and not being able to control their players it might be battle of Bramall Lane 2, the away leg, it won't be pretty but if your ironing or painting the living room it's a bit of background noise, don't expect a classic.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Shall we start a, shall we start a, shall we start a thread for youuuuu.

One of the out of form Championship teams take on struggling managerless WBA tomorrow, live on Sky if you can be bothered, with uniteds recent disciplinary problems and not being able to control their players it might be battle of Bramall Lane 2, the away leg, it won't be pretty but if your ironing or painting the living room it's a bit of background noise, don't expect a classic.

Will you be tuning in?.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Personally I would take tedious 1-0 Wednesday wins all season long to get out of this dreadful league.

not for me ,  Too many teams defend and  try to contain a match hoping not to lose , At least in Sheffield we have two teams that always try to win .

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

not for me ,  Too many teams defend and  try to contain a match hoping not to lose , At least in Sheffield we have two teams that always try to win .

I remember many years ago QPR came to Hillsborough, they had already secured promotion to the first division. it was one of the worst games I ever saw, they were so negative, yet they didn't need to be as they were already promoted.

• Like 1