Football Fans Protest Against Saudi Arabia Club Owners

At last , Newcastle fans are to  protest against their club take over by the Saudi's ,  This on top of the  protests already in place due to the World Cup being played in  Quatar ,

Lets hope all clubs follow suite and protest against these owners  who in one day executed 81 men  as well as murdering  press reporters who do not agree with the despots who OWN these Countries .  some of the executed were children when they committed the offences .

'Dark Ages'  comes to mind,  when will they become civilised I'm still fuming about the murder in the embassy,  I believe it was one of the royal family and his gang who were the culprits,  some were brought to trial - except the prince,  shocking stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

At last , Newcastle fans are to  protest against their club take over by the Saudi's ,  This on top of the  protests already in place due to the World Cup being played in  Quatar ,

Lets hope all clubs follow suite and protest against these owners  who in one day executed 81 men  as well as murdering  press reporters who do not agree with the despots who OWN these Countries .  some of the executed were children when they committed the offences .

I’m certain that ‘these owners’ didn’t commit these atrocities, however it does no harm to remind them that we don’t countenance this sort of thing.