Southampton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

19 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

I know there’s a few plums on here who would instantly be all over this had it been us in your shoes… however having a bit more maturity about me, yeah hard lines that. Always find penalties to be a cruel end to a game of football, so yeah decent effort to run them to the end.

If this seasons owt to go by, you don’t score goals in the box do you… so from the penalty spot was was never going to be easy 😂

Maturity 🤣

Two fairly strong line ups which was good to see, the Owls gave a good account of themselves in the first half but sadly conceded a late penalty, Saints showed their class in the second but couldn't breakthrough, good penalties from both sides saw the comp go all the way, no shame in that loss.

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I know there’s a few plums on here who would instantly be all over this had it been us in your shoes… however having a bit more maturity about me, yeah hard lines that. Always find penalties to be a cruel end to a game of football, so yeah decent effort to run them to the end.

If this seasons owt to go by, you don’t score goals in the box do you… so from the penalty spot was was never going to be easy 😂

The only plum on here is the one arrogantly predicting 4-0 wins for his team ..  🤡 

• Haha 1

In light of this thread I've written to Roy Castle to ask that this article is removed from the Guinness Book of Records, Pele is 82 now and hasn't played for years so this claim to fame needs deleting 🤣🤣

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/hall-of-fame/pele-most-wins-of-the-fifa-world-cup-by-a-player#:~:text=Pelé%3A Most Wins of the,a player | Guinness World Records

#bladeslogic

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

How is it arrogant after handsomely beating the top of the league 5-2 in the game previously? I’d more say it’s more than justified and that we should have been looking at that score line…

ps love how you are making your thread all about us again 😂😂

3 wins in 10 games, its definitely arrogant.

Played well 1st half ,should have been out of sight by half time...& penalty shoot out's are always a lottery...

Glad i didn't predict a 4-0 win for Wednesday..

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You have too, the only Sheffield club to play in the bottom tier. 🤣

They won't remember that because in their minds, football didn't exist until Chris Wilder took charge at Bramall Lane.. 

#bladeslogic

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1