Should Sheffield Take Refugees

7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’m upset by you everyday but you don’t leave me alone. 

You've never asked me to. Not once, ever.

So put me on ignore..

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why does that idiot Daddy try to pretend to care . Is it diversion?

Attack the post not the poster.

when peop;e complain about imigration,the tories have said we need imigrants to do labour jobs and nurses and other work,why dont we use some of these boat people theres a huge shortage of workers in england,dont know why we have job centres,but we need imigration to fill all the jobs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest makapaka
19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You've never asked me to. Not once, ever.

So put me on ignore..

I’m not asking you to now.

anyway we’re going off topic and will get shut off soon so I’ll leave it at that.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

when peop;e complain about imigration,the tories have said we need imigrants to do labour jobs and nurses and other work,why dont we use some of these boat people theres a huge shortage of workers in england,dont know why we have job centres,but we need imigration to fill all the jobs.

Because that would be rewarding them by being allowed to stay and giving them a job after they had entered the country illegally.

Being allowed to stay should only be considered if they were genuine refugees (not economic migrants) and had entered the country in a proper manner.

We would be inundated with people from all over the world forever after.

Have you thought about where they are going to live when there is not enough housing to house all our own people.

It should be a ruling that you cannot allow immigration to continue unless the Government (not Local Councils)  provide affordable housing and  increase spending to provide local health services, dentists and schools.

It's wrong to think that everyone opposes immigration simply because they are racist. We need decent housing, good and easily available health care and public services and WE DON'T HAVE THOSE THINGS NOW. 

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Because that would be rewarding them by being allowed to stay and giving them a job after they had entered the country illegally.

Being allowed to stay should only be considered if they were genuine refugees (not economic migrants) and had entered the country in a proper manner.

We would be inundated with people from all over the world forever after.

Have you thought about where they are going to live when there is not enough housing to house all our own people.

It should be a ruling that you cannot allow immigration to continue unless the Government (not Local Councils)  provide affordable housing and  increase spending to provide local health services, dentists and schools.

It's wrong to think that everyone opposes immigration simply because they are racist. We need decent housing, good and easily available health care and public services and WE DON'T HAVE THOSE THINGS NOW. 

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

The one thing we certainly don't need is unskilled/unfluent/illiterate (in English) "gimmegrants" - we sadly have enough of "our own" scroungers. 

Those who can offer "in-demand" skills/expertise and be entirely self-supporting should of course always be welcome

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Martin C said:

The one thing we certainly don't need is unskilled/unfluent/illiterate (in English) "gimmegrants" - we sadly have enough of "our own" scroungers. 

Those who can offer "in-demand" skills/expertise and be entirely self-supporting should of course always be welcome

:thumbsup: