Peter Kay Announces 2 Sheffield Shows 17 Feb & 11 Aug 2023

Arena Mole

Peter Kay is back. Performing two shows here at the Utilita Arena Sheffield on Friday 17 February & Friday 11 August 2023. Tickets On General Sale: Saturday 12 November 2022, 10am. For more info visit https://www.utilitaarenasheffield.co.uk/events/search?q=peter

314720166_10159905633471077_449329618178

One of Britain’s best loved comedians, Peter Kay, is finally returning to stand-up comedy after twelve years.

“It’s good to get back to what I love doing best, stand-up comedy and if there’s ever a time people need a laugh it’s now”

“And with the cost of living at an all-time high, ticket prices are starting from £35. The same price they were on my previous tour in 2010”

Peter’s 2010 tour still officially ranks with the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest selling comedy tour of all time. Playing to over 1.2 million people.

Phoenix Nights was a classic comedy show, his stand ups are ok but if I watch recordings of his older ones they don't seem as funny as they did, the Blackpool Tower show was a good one in it's time.

On 07/11/2022 at 12:00, Anna B said:

Love Peter Kay. He's up there with Ken Dodd whose live shows were legendary. Never seen Peter Kay live, but I'd like to.

I applaud his ticket price of £35, which is reasonable, but will sell out fast!

Unfortunately its "starting from £35" cheapest at the Arena are 40 quid and you'll be so far back you need binoculars.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Phoenix Nights was a classic comedy show, his stand ups are ok but if I watch recordings of his older ones they don't seem as funny as they did, the Blackpool Tower show was a good one in it's time.

Unfortunately its "starting from £35" cheapest at the Arena are 40 quid and you'll be so far back you need binoculars.

And tickets for his show are allready on eBay for vastly inflated prices for basic seating areas