Should Nurse's Strike?

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

I think that when they become complacent and don't come up to scratch they should change their job in the interest of the patients.

But as said many by that time have already gained their degree so are hardly going to give that up regardless as it's a hard reality to face.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Do you think they should bring back Matron?

I don't think they ever went TBH. What we have now is the Modern Matron and ward managers instead. Just watch out if one is carrying a daffodil though!:hihi:

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

I think that when they become complacent and don't come up to scratch they should change their job in the interest of the patients.

Do you think they should bring back Matron?

As long as Matron looks like Hattie Jacques! ;)

6 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

But as said many by that time have already gained their degree so are hardly going to give that up regardless as it's a hard reality to face.

I don't think they ever went TBH. What we have now is the Modern Matron and ward managers instead. Just watch out if one is carrying a daffodil though!:hihi:

My mates ex wife was made a matron about 10 years ago. One of her first jobs was to go on an all expenses paid  fact finding trip ( jolly) to the USA 

53 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

My mates ex wife was made a matron about 10 years ago. One of her first jobs was to go on an all expenses paid  fact finding trip ( jolly) to the USA 

Is that a problem?

Plenty of private sector people go on all expenses paid trips. 

Expenses paid by the rest of us. Of course.

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I would love to answer but I’m not allowed to , at your behest 

Oh, do give us an answer.

I’ll allow you to answer my questions, but only if you use more than one sentence and no thumbs up emojis.

Just behave like a grown up. I’m sure that you remember how to do that.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

A grown up man doesn’t tell people who question them , and doesn’t like the question,  to not bother interacting :thumbsup:

Frit.

Typical Tory.

You’ve never questioned anything. Three words isn’t a proper question.

Edited by sibon