Should Nurse's Strike?

2 minutes ago, fools said:

you're deluded if you think the public, many of whom will get no or little rise in their income this year, will support a 17% pay rise out of their taxes. Your operation cancelled again .. no problem

what percentage of nurses in this country voted to strike, seems a bit of a mystery

the 'green' ran the foodbank line again, disgraceful. no-one had the balls to challenge it.

national strike, go for it, bring the house down

17 per cent is just the starting price they know they won t get that , wake up . The greens spoke what I thought was the truth , So did the audience , And a national strike would go a long way to get rid off people who have no thoughts for the ordinary people in this country. .How many ordinary fork cop the 7 millions in their life in a day We’ll reading this morning stop press, it looks like our poor old prime ministers is going to ,I bet his gets some answers , 

2 minutes ago, Slinny said:

17 per cent is just the starting price they know they won t get that , wake up . The greens spoke what I thought was the truth , So did the audience , And a national strike would go a long way to get rid off people who have no thoughts for the ordinary people in this country. .How many ordinary fork cop the 7 millions in their life in a day We’ll reading this morning stop press, it looks like our poor old prime ministers is going to ,I bet his gets some answers , 

nah, indecipherable

so you really think 14% of nurses using foodbanks regularly?

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, Slinny said:

Hello fool I thought it would not take long ,

53 minutes ago, fools said:

are you still pretending to be a pleasant character

I really am  , I just have to read about so many people who I think most are ordinary people who fell for the likes off Thatcher and Johnson ,  And really and truly think this government are thinking about the likes off you and me , And if Labour did get in ,no matter what they did it would be wrong for you ,If Sunak makes working class people better off I will give him praise ,  I did not think Blair did as much as he.could for the likes off me ,but to me times were much better than today , Every morning I switch on the Tv and it’s doom and gloom , I just hope my grand children see better times than today , The worst I have seen in  79 Years , feel free to have a go I enjoy it

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

GPO can go on strike as long as they like, no bills, no junk, and no Xmas cards which means I don't have to send any either.  :hihi:

Post is delivered by Royal Mail, not the Post Office. Two different organisations.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/239307/bis-13-756-royal-mail-myth-busters-revised-sep12-2013.pdf

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thought it was all the same firm,  so the bills will keep arriving,  what a bummer. :gag: