Frank White Band

Hi. Big ask, but I'm going to Spain on Friday to visit some friends. They had a pub in Huddersfield and Frank White used to be their friend in the 90's  and play there. My friends lost their Mum earlier this year and asked if I could get my hands on his CD with all the favourites he used to play. Can anyone help me please? It would mean so much.

Edited by EstherQoP

3 hours ago, EstherQoP said:

Hi. Big ask, but I'm going to Spain on Friday to visit some friends. They had a pub in Huddersfield and Frank White used to be their friend in the 90's  and play there. My friends lost their Mum earlier this year and asked if I could get my hands on his CD with all the favourites he used to play. Can anyone help me please? It would mean so much.

You could try Ebay I have just  wrote about Frank in Sheffield  history and ex pats . The title of the post is ordinary Sheffielders posted last Friday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although Frank was mainly known for playing around Sheffield, he did venture further afield. I first saw him at the Ancholme Inn in Brigg (Lincs), 1969 or 1970, and he played there quite frequently (those were the days when he'd still play "Purple Haze"...). Also saw him down south at the Greyhound Inn on Fulham Palace Road in London, and at Kingston Poly where he was the support act for Al Stewart.