Why Are Women Becoming More Aggressive Drivers ?

On 08/11/2022 at 11:22, L00b said:

The common factor is “triggers Chekhov’s cognitive bias in whichever way howsoever”.

It is, by the evidence of posts herein, a very low threshold.

Which thusly accounts for the multitude and variety of the said people and things.

Well, I was just going to say 'Chekhov', but that's definitely the A+ answer.

I think someone should look at the relationship between the number of whiny manbaby gasbags sprouting like toadstools all over the place and that perceived increase in female aggression.  I bet there's a paper in that.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Women are in the main becoming more aggressive in all aspects of life, they are especially more aggressive with each other.

I was going to post the same response.

Ultimately, feminism has cloaked the promotion of women becoming more behaviourally male under the guise of 'equality'. It started in the 90s with ladette culture - basically, if men want to go out swigging lager all night and causing havoc, the women should be allowed. Which is fair enough - but female aggression is now being used to create and promote programs like 'Housewives of...' where the women are constantly horrid to each other for personal gain.

We're told that 'toxic masculinity' teaches men not to show their feelings and emotions... which is rubbish! Men do show their emotions, but because they are different emotions to those of most women, they're seen as 'negative' feelings and emotions. However, the 'emotions' which get lumped under 'toxic masculinity' are now traits being pursued by modern women.

I found the behaviour of the Lionesses quite distasteful in the press conference following their Euros win last year. In all my years of watching football, I'd never seen something as disgraceful and, I feel, had it been the men's team who went off like that, there would have been a backlash. Did they have a right to celebrate? Of course!!! But, not by acting in such a manner - a manner which reminded me of the MALE hooligans of the 80s.

Also with women's football, it is currently being lauded as a model of sportsmanship and fairness - no diving and respecting the ref etc. However, I did see during that final the crown starting to slip. The England 'keeper laid on the floor, play-acting following a tackle - something totally innocuous. In my opinion, the reason why there was a lack of diving and deception in the women's game previously is due to the lack of reward. But, as with what happened to the men's game, as the rewards and prestige increase, the desire to win grows and boundaries begin to be pushed. I envisage that it won't be long until we see more diving and play-acting in the women's game as the rewards for winning increase.

Basically:

An aggressive male = 'toxic masculinity'

An aggressive female = progress/equality/confidence/strength etc. 

28 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I was going to post the same response.

Ultimately, feminism has cloaked the promotion of women becoming more behaviourally male under the guise of 'equality'. It started in the 90s with ladette culture - basically, if men want to go out swigging lager all night and causing havoc, the women should be allowed. Which is fair enough - but female aggression is now being used to create and promote programs like 'Housewives of...' where the women are constantly horrid to each other for personal gain.

We're told that 'toxic masculinity' teaches men not to show their feelings and emotions... which is rubbish! Men do show their emotions, but because they are different emotions to those of most women, they're seen as 'negative' feelings and emotions. However, the 'emotions' which get lumped under 'toxic masculinity' are now traits being pursued by modern women.

I found the behaviour of the Lionesses quite distasteful in the press conference following their Euros win last year. In all my years of watching football, I'd never seen something as disgraceful and, I feel, had it been the men's team who went off like that, there would have been a backlash. Did they have a right to celebrate? Of course!!! But, not by acting in such a manner - a manner which reminded me of the MALE hooligans of the 80s.

Also with women's football, it is currently being lauded as a model of sportsmanship and fairness - no diving and respecting the ref etc. However, I did see during that final the crown starting to slip. The England 'keeper laid on the floor, play-acting following a tackle - something totally innocuous. In my opinion, the reason why there was a lack of diving and deception in the women's game previously is due to the lack of reward. But, as with what happened to the men's game, as the rewards and prestige increase, the desire to win grows and boundaries begin to be pushed. I envisage that it won't be long until we see more diving and play-acting in the women's game as the rewards for winning increase.

Basically:

An aggressive male = 'toxic masculinity'

An aggressive female = progress/equality/confidence/strength etc. 

I didn't watch any of the women's euros as I was away at the time so I can't comment on that particular situation. I completely agree with the rest of your post mind.

The thing is, there is only going to be one loser in this pursuit of many women to having this hardened aggressive stance as I can assure you, less and less men are now willing to show the empathy, kindness, politeness, and gentlemanly conduct that has existed for years.

Women are women's worst enemies.

On 08/11/2022 at 08:47, sibon said:

I’m spotting a pattern here. I’m in the process of turning it into a pie chart.

Checkers drives around and loads of people overtake him, wherever he’s pootling along.

Nobody gets hurt, but he perceives the other driver to be driving badly.

Maybe check your mirror, Checkers.

If I recall correctly, it may be related to being in the wrong lane, at the wrong speed... because it's safer... right? :hihi:

10 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Women are in the main becoming more aggressive in all aspects of life, they are especially more aggressive with each other.

It's  an incredibly unattractive feature to have and men are completely turned off by it.

Al have you considered that the women  in question  are turned off  by You ?

11 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

It's  an incredibly unattractive feature to have and men are completely turned off by it.

Ladies!!! Be aware Al doesn’t like aggressiveness in ladies so remember to be demure, quiet and modest or Al might not fancy you.

Thanks for letting the ladies know Al. Don’t forget to give your address so they can form an orderly, quiet, demure, graceful, dignified queue outside.