Why Are Women Becoming More Aggressive Drivers ?

5 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ladies!!! Be aware Al doesn’t like aggressiveness in ladies so remember to be demure, quiet and modest or Al might not fancy you.

Thanks for letting the ladies know Al. Don’t forget to give your address so they can form an orderly, quiet, demure, graceful, dignified queue outside.  

Where did I say that?

It's just like the other thread this.

Posters making stuff up because they don't know what else to say.

I suspect the problem Al is having is that so many ladies are so desperate for him that they are getting a bit aggressive vying for his attention. Oh well, I guess that’s just the downside of being so attractive to the opposite sex. I’m sure they will start behaving better now he’s manfully asserted his views.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Where did I say that?

It's just like the other thread this.

Posters making stuff up because they don't know what else to say.

Oh shucks, I thought by not wanting aggression you’d want the opposite? Never mind, I’m sure all the ladies know if they are aggressive they won’t win you. So that’s a win 👍

1 minute ago, redruby said:

I suspect the problem Al is having is that so many ladies are so desperate for him that they are getting a bit aggressive vying for his attention. Oh well, I guess that’s just the downside of being so attractive to the opposite sex. I’m sure they will start behaving better now he’s manfully asserted his views.

Manfully?

Care to explain, otherwise it's making you look like a misandrist.

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

Oh shucks, I thought by not wanting aggression you’d want the opposite? Never mind, I’m sure all the ladies know if they are aggressive they won’t win you. So that’s a win 👍

Thank goodness.

25 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

Are you saying that aggressive goby women are the ones that turn men on? Not for me thank you.

Oh wow no!!! Of course all women should have the same characteristics - quiet, modest, demure and obedient. No exceptions obviously. Because if they are not like that then they must be an aggressive, loudmouth gob on legs.

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Manfully?

Care to explain, otherwise it's making you look like a misandrist.

Thank goodness.

Oh goodness, gracious no!  If may take the liberty of saying so, you come across as a paragon of manliness. Forceful and bold. No wonder you’re having to deal with all these dreadful, aggressive women fighting for your attention. 
Now you’ve stated your case I have no doubt whatsoever they behave gracefully and obediently.

Edited by redruby

3 minutes ago, redruby said:

Oh wow no!!! Of course all women should have the same characteristics - quiet, modest, demure and obedient. No exceptions obviously. Because if they are not like that then they must be an aggressive, loudmouth gob on legs.

So you are basically agreeing with me then.

You are doing it again Ruby....... Where has anyone said they want an obedient woman?

You are falling into that trap of believing what aggressive feminists want you to say.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So you are basically agreeing with me then.

You are doing it again Ruby....... Where has anyone said they want an obedient woman?

You are falling into that trap of believing what aggressive feminists want you to say.

Oh of course I’m agreeing with you! Why on earth would any sensible, intelligent person not agree?  Do you think there might be something flawed with your stance that people might disagree with? Don’t doubt yourself, hold your views strongly and proudly and the ladies will obey (that’s where obeying comes in 👍) and come flocking to your feet.

Edited by redruby
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, redruby said:

Ladies!!! Be aware Al doesn’t like aggressiveness in ladies so remember to be demure, quiet and modest or Al might not fancy you.

Thanks for letting the ladies know Al. Don’t forget to give your address so they can form an orderly, quiet, demure, graceful, dignified queue outside.  

To be fair - many women don't like aggression in men until it benefits them.

• Like 2