Why Are Women Becoming More Aggressive Drivers ?

10 hours ago, redruby said:

Of course not, being an aggressive person isn’t nice at all. But this thread has gone down the direction of women who act aggressively as being rather worse than men. Which of course is correct. An aggressive man is bad but an aggressive woman is an abhorrence that needs calling out.  Amongst other things for making herself unattractive to Al Bundy and his mates. And quite rightly so too! 

Unless you think something is wrong with the point Al was making, then surely this not the case? I most heartily agreed with his viewpoint! 

Morning Ruby. 

What exactly has irked up about my opinion?

Is it the fact that men are not attracted to aggressive women? Why would that annoy you, I am genuinely interested.

👍

8 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Being aggressive is neither good or bad... just like a lot of emotions - it's how it's handled and honed. Done in the right way, aggression can be a very positive force.

It goes without saying that men can be/are aggressive - i'm not saying women are worse, just that they are often on par with men.

Aggression ‘done the right way’ is assertiveness.  This is definition I’ve found:

‘Assertive behavior is all about standing up for yourself, but aggression usually involves threatening, attacking, or (to a lesser degree) ignoring others. Assertive individuals stand up for themselves—for their beliefs, their values, their needs. And they do so in a respectful, unthreatening, nonviolent way.’

There might be situations where aggression could be used to defend ourselves but let’s face it you could easily end on the wrong side of law doing this. So probably not a good thing all said. 
But ladies, remember!! Be very careful about this ‘assertiveness’ malarkey because you might be seen as ‘aggressive’ and that just won’t do at all.

As an observation. There are several men  on this thread, being triggered by the notion that women might be aggressive.

Aggressively triggered in some cases.

Observation ends.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Morning Ruby. 

What exactly has irked up about my opinion?

Is it the fact that men are not attracted to aggressive women? Why would that annoy you, I am genuinely interested.

👍

Morning,

Nothing irked me good sir! I wholeheartedly agreed with you. As said previously, please don’t doubt yourself, put your full opinion out there and stand up for it proudly.

• Thanks 1

On 16/01/2023 at 05:58, Al Bundy said:

Women are in the main becoming more aggressive in all aspects of life, they are especially more aggressive with each other.

It's  an incredibly unattractive feature to have and men are completely turned off by it.

The apparent popularity of Jell-O wrestling with male audiences, and of submissive sex play with S&M ‘mistresses’ by very many men, suggests that your opinion is not so authoritative.

Besides…angry sex is often the best 😆😈

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

The apparent popularity of Jell-O wrestling with male audiences, and of submissive sex play with S&M ‘mistresses’ by very many men, suggests that your opinion is not so authoritative.

Besides…angry sex is often the best 😆😈

Good point.

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Aggression ‘done the right way’ is assertiveness.  This is definition I’ve found:

‘Assertive behavior is all about standing up for yourself, but aggression usually involves threatening, attacking, or (to a lesser degree) ignoring others. Assertive individuals stand up for themselves—for their beliefs, their values, their needs. And they do so in a respectful, unthreatening, nonviolent way.’

There might be situations where aggression could be used to defend ourselves but let’s face it you could easily end on the wrong side of law doing this. So probably not a good thing all said. 
But ladies, remember!! Be very careful about this ‘assertiveness’ malarkey because you might be seen as ‘aggressive’ and that just won’t do at all.

Two situations where aggression is important are sport and war.

As with much of the English language, words have many meanings.

Men: confident, assertive, bold. Leaders.

Women: arrogant, aggressive, shrill.  Should make me a sammich.

Fully expecting to soon see links to manifestos in some of these chaps' sigs on here.  Reads like an angry incel a whiny men's rights collective.

19 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Men: confident, assertive, bold. Leaders.

Women: arrogant, aggressive, shrill.  Should make me a sammich.

Fully expecting to soon see links to manifestos in some of these chaps' sigs on here.  Reads like an angry incel a whiny men's rights collective.

I haven't got a problem with women displaying the same emotions and behaviour as men - i just find it odd when feminists and their allies claim that masculinity is toxic, but are effectively encouraging women to become what they despise.