New Free Course Starting In Sheffield This Week

If you are aged 18 and over and have autism or an associated condition such as ADHD, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Tourette's syndrome and live in Sheffield, you might be eligible for Positive Steps - a new six week course starting this Thursday!
The six-week course is to help you overcome challenges and build confidence.

Week 1 - Setting goals and team building
Week 2 - Travel confidence
Week 3 - Community session
Week 4 - Managing money
Week 5 - Workplace visit
Week 6 - Review and signposting

If you would like to find out more, please use the link below! 

• 4 months later...

It's also NOT free, I've done a couple of these and it keeps costing me a minimum of a fiver each way in Taxi fares because the place isn't on the Tram route as it's behind Snig Hill cop shop.

Plus you have to apply for funding to get it for free in the first place.

Also given my past experience 20 odd years ago with Autism Plus when they were known as Thorne House Services for Autism, to be honest I don't rate their services.

Edited by XPertByExperien
More detail and a small rant

16 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

It's also NOT free, I've done a couple of these and it keeps costing me a minimum of a fiver each way in Taxi fares because the place isn't on the Tram route as it's behind Snig Hill cop shop.

Also given my past experience 20 odd years ago with Autism Plus when they were known as Thorne House Services for Autism, to be honest I don't rate their services.

Quite unusual for you to be so negative

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

Can't be that bad, you've not reported them.

1 hour ago, XPertByExperien said:

I did actually, not that anything happened other than me voting with my feet and going to another care company.

You don't seem to have much luck with your reports & complaints do you?