Our King Has Been Egged

17 hours ago, Jim117 said:

Oh do give over everyone. That punch by Two Jags was legendary in its weediness. Boxer my arse, I was surprised at the time that the protester didn’t just head butt the old hypocrite into the stratosphere. Not to excuse the protester for his actions as he was clearly a total *******.

He's an elderly man, what do you expect, Tyson Fury?

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I've read today that the bloke who threw the eggs has launched a fund raising page & want £10k to fund his legal costs as he's potentially facing a £5k fine & up to 6 months imprisonment. 

I know it's not pantomime season yet but OH NO HE ISN'T.  He'll get a slap on the wrist, 12 month suspended sentence & pocket any money that people are daft enough to send him. 

He wants leathering 

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I've read today that the bloke who threw the eggs has launched a fund raising page & want £10k to fund his legal costs as he's potentially facing a £5k fine & up to 6 months imprisonment. 

I know it's not pantomime season yet but OH NO HE ISN'T.  He'll get a slap on the wrist, 12 month suspended sentence & pocket any money that people are daft enough to send him. 

Perhaps boxes of eggs should come with a government health warning.

Caution: the throwing of eggs could damage your wealth and liberty.

See the source image

• 2 weeks later...

The pyllock who cobbed the eggs needed a good old fashioned leathering, and to be locked up in the tower...for missing his target. When I first heard about the egging incident, I immediately thought the perpetrator was a homophobe. Time to get a decent haircut Charlie!Yes, eggsactly.