Bullying On Tv

I will start by saying I have never watched Get me out of here. The jungle thing on TV , but this time due to Matt Hancock being in I am interested .

Straight away I know what is going to happen , he will be singled out because of who he is , bullied 

Lots of people get bullied on TV  programmes by presenters who think they are entitled , Piers Morgan  and that Kyle Twit come to mind , but this Jungle  thing is  hypocritical as some of those other contenders are not without scorn by allowing them selves to be part of that  bun fight .

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I will start by saying I have never watched Get me out of here. The jungle thing on TV , but this time due to Matt Hancock being in I am interested .

Straight away I know what is going to happen , he will be singled out because of who he is , bullied 

Lots of people get bullied on TV  programmes by presenters who think they are entitled , Piers Morgan  and that Kyle Twit come to mind , but this Jungle  thing is  hypocritical as some of those other contenders are not without scorn by allowing them selves to be part of that  bun fight .

tough that a bit of bullying for the 400k hes supposedly getting, they are all in this stupid program for the money so no sympathy

• Like 2

That's the problem with all these reality tv shows.  After the first one, everyone knows how to play the game to try & win (usually the money) & most of the contestants know if the play up to the cameras or throw the odd strop, it'll get them noticed & they can become a minor media celebrity. 

The only way to bring a spark of life back into these reality programmes & get me to watch such tripe, would be to drop a chimp with a machine gun into each & everyone of them.   Or could it not be arranged for a few rabid dogs to be let loose? 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

That's the problem with all these reality tv shows.  After the first one, everyone knows how to play the game to try & win (usually the money) & most of the contestants know if the play up to the cameras or throw the odd strop, it'll get them noticed & they can become a minor media celebrity. 

The only way to bring a spark of life back into these reality programmes & get me to watch such tripe, would be to drop a chimp with a machine gun into each & everyone of them.   Or could it not be arranged for a few rabid dogs to be let loose? 

While chavs keep watching them they’ll keep making them,only decent thing about this lot is it’s not our money they waste.