Bullying On Tv

On 10/11/2022 at 19:11, ukdobby said:

While chavs keep watching them they’ll keep making them,only decent thing about this lot is it’s not our money they waste.

What is a chav When I was in my teens at work ,Some off the men would call us Chavy Meaning young not yet a full grown man .

Should the Royal one be at home opening church bazaars or patting poorly children on the head. After all he is now part of the establishment just like Hancock .

12 hours ago, Slinny said:

What is a chav When I was in my teens at work ,Some off the men would call us Chavy Meaning young not yet a full grown man .

Still waiting for the answer asked in post 7

ˈchav. plural chavs. British slang, disparaging. : a young person in Britain of a type stereotypically known for engaging in aggressively loutish behavior especially when in groups and for wearing flashy jewelry and athletic casual clothing (such as tracksuits and baseball caps)

13 hours ago, Slinny said:

It actually comes from the Romany word 'chavi', meaning child.

It’s used in a derogatory now tho, as Cressida says.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dan2802 said:

Would you eat ****, ass & vagin.....ill leave the last one.

I know £400k is a lot but I just couldn't do it.

For example, a person on £30.000 PA which is above the average wage   would take 13 years to earn, so getting £400.000 on a game show for eating something safe and full of vitamins is completely  unjustifiable.  These so called celebs should be given £5,000 at most and the vast amount of the remaining Grands should be given to food banks/charities or in some way given to people to help with energy bills and the rising cost of living, Hancock is already a Millionaire, its flipping distgusting. :roll: