Stunning And Brave Brave And Stunning.

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh dear! :(

I'm not really surprised that anyone who believes the guff they're fed by SCC would also believe a twitter post...
... use your OWN EYES and don't just accept everything you want to believe to be true!

I'm no 'Expert', but here's a few clues:
- check the dates on the sashes
- look at the 'contestants' faces and check the photos they do/don't appear in
- look at the 'dodgy' crown placings

:roll:

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

If you were going to Photoshop it all why would put 2023 on the sashes? We are less than 2 months off the year 2023, they clearly pick their "queen" at the end of one year to cover the following year.

Oh dear (again)! :)

Check the ones that DON'T have 2023 on!

And another thing...
... these 'photos' appear to have been taken from a video.

So where's the video...
... show me that and I'll maybe believe it! :hihi:

8 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear (again)! :)

Check the ones that DON'T have 2023 on!

And another thing...
... these 'photos' appear to have been taken from a video.

So where's the video...
... show me that and I'll maybe believe it! :hihi:

Can't work out if you're genuinely baffled, but just in case: this is definitely a real thing.

A couple of articles about it here and here.

As WoLF’s chair, Lierre Keith, tells me: ‘You can roll your eyes about it being a beauty pageant, but the principle is the same whether it’s a pageant, a homeless shelter, a hospital ward or a prison. Women are saying no to men, as we have a right to.’ This is about ‘men claiming to be women and claiming a right to our spaces’, she says. The idea that womanhood is a costume that can be stepped into by men is the very essence of dick-swinging entitlement.

Much to the chagrin of proudly hairy-legged feminists like me, there are probably more Miss America fans and aspiring contestants than there are critics raging at the patriarchal beauty standards such contests promote. Given this, the plus side of plus-size men like Brían waltzing in and sweeping up women’s prizes is that more women will be forced to put political differences aside and recognise what unites us. The threat trans ideology poses to women’s spaces and opportunities could hardly be any clearer. So, I would like to say a sincere ‘well done’ to Miss Greater Derry – he might just end up inspiring women everywhere. Just not in the way he imagined.

Western society madness!

School board told giant prosthetic-breasted Oakville trans teacher can dress how she likes

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-school-board-told-giant-prosthetic-breasted-oakville-trans-teacher-can-dress-how-she-likes

Brits angry primary school had drag queen perform for kids

https://torontosun.com/news/world/brits-angery-primary-school-had-drag-queen-perform-for-kids

Justin Trudeau to become 1st world leader to appear in ‘Drag Race’ franchise

https://globalnews.ca/news/9261553/justin-trudeau-canadas-drag-race-spinoff/