Good Old Fashioned Barbers In Sheffield

6 hours ago, AndyH1965 said:

I'm looking for a good old fashioned barber in sheffield, all i want is a hair cut no eye brows, ear hair or nose hair done,

someone who understands and knows how to use a set of hair trimmers and not the last 3mm's of a pair of scissors,

also preferably one who does the job in 20 minutes not 45 minutes, seems their arn't many good old fashioned 

english barbers left, i used to go to Scotts on the wicker but its now changed ownership.

You can't be looking very hard or must be very selective in who you want cutting your hair because I can think of dozens of places that offer just the services you want - a large amount tagged as Turkish barbers or other named simple basic barber shops located all over suburbs.

In fact, the types of luxury mens salons who spend 45+ minutes preening over someone are in the minority.  Maybe you are looking in the wrong type of locations. Outside of the city centre particularly, there will be dozens and dozens of normal barber shops.

However I don't quite understand what you mean by the term 'English' barber.