Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Shrewsbury Town

bassett one

6 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I think I’m untouchable…. What rubbish are you spouting now bully boy number two. Reminds me of when you was a big boy behind the keyboard, directly sending Private messages threatening to knock me out 😂😂

If I was a snitch and a grass as your bully boy mate suggests, then I would have reported that wouldn’t I…. I’d imagine direct threatening behaviour is one of the few remaining things that would get you a lengthy ban on here……but instead of that, I just laughed at your infantile behaviour and the thought of you even trying! 😂😂

Internet big man…. Do one you saddo and stop trying to talk to me. 

The way you constantly  insult other posters who question your views is totally out of order & it’s clear you can give it but can’t take it …

With regards the private message you’re referring to …I’m more than happy to explain to anyone who’s interested what the full story is ..just drop me a private message…Ive nothing to hide..

I repeat what I’ve said all along …your nothing but a utter 🤡

• Like 1

Wow what another ugly win , Shrews came with an high line boring time waisting tatic & had the owls attacking kop in the 1st  half, then  we score  .  Second half they decided  to make  a bit of a game of it  & tbh had  few chances flash past the post ,but hey oh 3 points & happy day's 👍

Its a familiar theme, sides press us high, close down the wings and we look one dimensional, MF gets congested and its a slog, nice to score from a corner for once, in truth we had the chances, but didnt finish them off, weve finished up backs to the wall and the Shrews have missed 3 very decent chances that all flashed past the keeper right hand post.

10 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I think I’m untouchable…. What rubbish are you spouting now bully boy number two. Reminds me of when you was a big boy behind the keyboard, directly sending Private messages threatening to knock me out 😂😂

If I was a snitch and a grass as your bully boy mate suggests, then I would have reported that wouldn’t I…. I’d imagine direct threatening behaviour is one of the few remaining things that would get you a lengthy ban on here……but instead of that, I just laughed at your infantile behaviour and the thought of you even trying! 😂😂

Internet big man…. Do one you saddo and stop trying to talk to me. 

If you think we're bullies you must have led a very sheltered life 🤣 up to your old tricks trying to get people banned again, good job the new mods are wise to your nonsense and ignore it.