Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Shrewsbury Town

bassett one

Fair enough I heard the stat a couple of weeks ago obviously others have caught up, your figures were boosted by the recent 5 v Burnley, still in the top 5 home goalscorers added to the other stats is cause for optimism against Shrewsbury.

If you want dodgy covid theories read the Plan B thread on these very pages where you tried to pass off made up garbage as fact and have since been proved totally wrong. 🤡

Edited by top4718

10 hours ago, cmonkes said:

You speak some right garbage you do…. I’m not totally sure what excuse you are trying to hide behind this time 😂😂

is it…. “You are only on par with us due to a big win against Burnley”. I mean you lot thrashed a bottom of the league Burton 4-2 the week before to open a little gap… and then we restored parity by humiliating a top of the league Burnley 5-2 just a week later…. Not really much in that is there other than the gulf in calibre of opponent and their own form status.

I’m genuinely not knocking said optimism towards the fixture, I have merely mimicking the childish opinions of your own clowns…. The one who jumped on my decent prediction against the millers, merely because it didn’t come of. Apparently it was cocky? Despite just creaming the top of the league in embarrassing fashion. Different breed you lot……

As for the covid stuff…. Erm no I haven’t. 

Excuse me different breed you lot 😲 , you can't tarnish all owls painting it with one brush that might have bristles missing mucka 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cmonkes said:

You speak some right garbage you do…. I’m not totally sure what excuse you are trying to hide behind this time 😂😂

is it…. “You are only on par with us due to a big win against Burnley”. I mean you lot thrashed a bottom of the league Burton 4-2 the week before to open a little gap… and then we restored parity by humiliating a top of the league Burnley 5-2 just a week later…. Not really much in that is there other than the gulf in calibre of opponent and their own form status.

I’m genuinely not knocking said optimism towards the fixture, I have merely mimicking the childish opinions of your own clowns…. The one who jumped on my decent prediction against the millers, merely because it didn’t come of. Apparently it was cocky? Despite just creaming the top of the league in embarrassing fashion. Different breed you lot……

As for the covid stuff…. Erm no I haven’t. 

He was right to say it was arrogant, you'd won three in ten, it was a local derby and Rotherham are doing ok.

As for the covid stuff like I said re-read the Plan B thread, you were claiming things as proven facts that were totally and utter guff.  🤡

23 hours ago, cmonkes said:

You really are a grade one bell, unsurprising that you have no mates outside out your virtual world… and even that’s debatable 😂😂

They can’t stand you, you and your mucka Sheridan might have a love in now and again, but the rest are human beings. They see above football and see you as a grade one plum, which you are totally.

😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

I doubt your fan club amounts to many, a liar, fantasist and a grass, great attributes. 🤡

• Like 1

On 17/11/2022 at 23:23, cmonkes said:

You really are a grade one bell, unsurprising that you have no mates outside out your virtual world… and even that’s debatable 😂😂

They can’t stand you, you and your mucka Sheridan might have a love in now and again, but the rest are human beings. They see above football and see you as a grade one plum, which you are totally.

😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

Deary me ..you do come out with some total nonsense…& think you’re untouchable…your opinion is no better than anyone else’s ..you need to get out of your ivory tower & stop being a condescending two hat …

🤡🤡

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well hat and scarf ready ,will be off via halfway pick up some friends then park up ,big burger and get my 50/50 tickets see my mate john burkhill if hes around ,then get a nice tea,well not bad and watch wednesday win i hope,

2-0 the Owls Mr. Bassett, no problem.

Incidentally "Last person to post thread" is offering free Burger n Chips for predicting the World Cup Winner.

Thought you might be interested.