Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Shrewsbury Town

bassett one

In control first half but a one goal lead is always a slight worry and we really should have had more, second half was a different kettle of fish particularly the last 15mins, we got sloppy and kept gifting the ball back to the Shrews, still as many have said last season we'd have probably dropped points in encounters like this, this season we seem to be grinding them out, good to see Mark McGuinness notch his first goal as he's been playing well.

There was a tribute on the scoreboard to a friend of mine (and fellow Owl) who sadly died suddenly of a heart attack a few weeks ago at half time, thanks to the club for that.

Edited by top4718

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

If you think we're bullies you must have led a very sheltered life 🤣 up to your old tricks trying to get people banned again, good job the new mods are wise to your nonsense and ignore it.

Trying to. get people banned he says, classic post from the forum serial grass.

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The way you constantly  insult other posters who question your views is totally out of order & it’s clear you can give it but can’t take it …

With regards the private message you’re referring to …I’m more than happy to explain to anyone who’s interested what the full story is ..just drop me a private message…Ive nothing to hide..

I repeat what I’ve said all along …your nothing but a utter 🤡

If you have nothing to hide explain it on here why you threatened to assault him.

Edited by Alextopman

53 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve explained it to you before old lad ...why are you interested to hear it again.? ..drop me a private message if it’s that important to you 🙄

Not important at all and you've never explained it to me, just think it ridiculous private messaging threats to someone you don't even know on a banter page.

Keep it on open forum.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not important at all and you've never explained it to me, just think it ridiculous private messaging threats to someone you don't even know on a banter page.

Keep it on open forum.

There you are …”it’s not important at all” …end of story..

& yes I have explained it to you before..

o.k it might be another victory,but not a very convincing display,an not to many shots on target,we signed Smith to strengthen the attacking force,but we do not but many crosses into the box for to head home,plus we do not have seem to have a midfielder willing to have shots on target to help the attackers and finish teams off,the last 5 minutes was like panic stations,,

On 19/11/2022 at 12:16, cmonkes said:

I think I’m untouchable…. What rubbish are you spouting now bully boy number two. Reminds me of when you was a big boy behind the keyboard, directly sending Private messages threatening to knock me out 😂😂

If I was a snitch and a grass as your bully boy mate suggests, then I would have reported that wouldn’t I…. I’d imagine direct threatening behaviour is one of the few remaining things that would get you a lengthy ban on here……but instead of that, I just laughed at your infantile behaviour and the thought of you even trying! 😂😂

Internet big man…. Do one you saddo and stop trying to talk to me. 

18 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The way you constantly  insult other posters who question your views is totally out of order & it’s clear you can give it but can’t take it …

With regards the private message you’re referring to …I’m more than happy to explain to anyone who’s interested what the full story is ..just drop me a private message…Ive nothing to hide..

I repeat what I’ve said all along …your nothing but a utter 🤡

12 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Trying to. get people banned he says, classic post from the forum serial grass.

If you have nothing to hide explain it on here why you threatened to assault him.

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve explained it to you before old lad ...why are you interested to hear it again.? ..drop me a private message if it’s that important to you 🙄

Come on Ladies , becoming a bore fest 😴 zzzzz