New Rules To Catch Bad Drivers By Scc

19 minutes ago, fools said:

just to be clear, you think it's sensible for a cyclist to travel down a road with their head facing backward

there are things called blind spot mirrors btw

As if I'm suggesting that, you clearly don't read the comments 🤨 I said (so its clear) YOU TURN YOUR HEAD AROUND TO CHECK  that isn't riding a bike with your head turned, its brief and safe to do so as long as you know what is in front of you, its called gauging keep safe in front and check behind it is what we do day in and day out.

7 minutes ago, fools said:

and how did you manage to come to that conclusion

Because you talking a load of ***** so its obvious

3 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

As if I'm suggesting that, you clearly don't read the comments 🤨 I said (so its clear) YOU TURN YOUR HEAD AROUND TO CHECK  that isn't riding a bike with your head turned, its brief and safe to do so as long as you know what is in front of you, its called gauging keep safe in front and check behind it is what we do day in and day out.

You'd think by now, someone would have invented a useful gadget to let you see behind easily

having seen some of these headcam video's, it's clear the riders often don't have a clue what's safe

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, Cody's Granddad said:

Well mirrors don't cut it, check on how many riders use them, very few and that is because its safer and more accurate to simply turn your head and look

lot of thicko's on the road

do you not use your car mirrors either

Edited by fools

Just now, fools said:

lot of thicko's on the road

I have got to agree, there are lots of cyclists running lights and no lights in the dark but there mainly chavs or ignorant people who don't give a damn about there own welfare or other road users and I would stand right by you if you knocked off a cyclist in the dark with no lights.

On a personal note and the people I frequent with we are all riders of a high standard and my lights cost me over £200 but it is money well spent.

Now bad motorists easily out way bad cyclists and that is a fact

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cody's Granddad said:

I have got to agree, there are lots of cyclists running lights and no lights in the dark but there mainly chavs or ignorant people who don't give a damn about there own welfare or other road users and I would stand right by you if you knocked off a cyclist in the dark with no lights.

On a personal note and the people I frequent with we are all riders of a high standard and my lights cost me over £200 but it is money well spent.

Now bad motorists easily out way bad cyclists and that is a fact

You would have to do it as a percentage of each, tbf, for fairness.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

You would have to do it as a percentage of each, tbf, for fairness.

As a good cyclist who stops at lights and obeys all road laws like cars have to do I'm afraid I rarely come across a dangerous cyclist but I come across dangerous drivers everyday.

Some motorist's have not got any time for cyclist's and they show it by getting to close, being abusive or simply just cutting you off.

Cyclist's aren't perfect we all make mistakes but my camera will show who is to blame and that is what they are for, keeping cyclist's safe from rouge drivers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

As a good cyclist who stops at lights and obeys all road laws like cars have to do I'm afraid I rarely come across a dangerous cyclist but I come across dangerous drivers everyday.

Some motorist's have not got any time for cyclist's and they show it by getting to close, being abusive or simply just cutting you off.

Cyclist's aren't perfect we all make mistakes but my camera will show who is to blame and that is what they are for, keeping cyclist's safe from rouge drivers

You see, I have lost count at the number of cyclists who see a red light in the distance and then decide to mount the pavement and use that to continue their journey, therefore ignoring the red light totally, but kudos to you for not being one of them.

• Like 1