Sheffield Wednesday V Mansfield Town

bassett one

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

We've a bit of unsavoury recent history with Mansfield so as others have said I hope we send them packing, pick a strong side Daz.

There's no love lost with Mansfield and then add their manager and a certain player within their squad, in to the equation and its one game i hope we win 10-0 ..🤣

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I will bet Nuffields millions that the the match today will see 10 times more action than the excrutiating blooooody one I watched last neet between Us and the Yanks . One shot on goal all match , A lesson on how not to play Togga .

Not Togga, more Soccer, as my wife’s naturalised American cousin insists. I reminded her that not only did we invent the game of Football, we also invented the English language, she appeared to be confused by this. :huh:

58 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Not Togga, more Soccer, as my wife’s naturalised American cousin insists. I reminded her that not only did we invent the game of Football, we also invented the English language, she appeared to be confused by this. :huh:

I told an American friend of mine exactly the same , His reply , "Well we Fuluckt the Language and we will do  exactly the same with the soccer .