Inconsiderate Parking

Just now, Longcol said:

More to the point is that they're having to wait hours outside A&E putting patients lives at risk.

Could park more considerately and turn their headlights of though couldn't they? It's not asking much. Might save em a bit in diesel too.

13 minutes ago, Longcol said:

In case you haven't noticed it's a good dozen years since we had a Labour government - and waiting for hours outside A&E has only been happening for the last year or so.

predictable response, predictably incorrect.

Feb 2008: from the lefty journal https://www.theguardian.com/society/2008/feb/17/health.nhs1

the moment you introduce SLA targets and stats, someone will spend their time manipulating them. There will be an army of staff watching dashboards, ensuring they don't miss the targets. They have many ways to do this, the easiest is to shift the blame elsewhere

Edited by fools

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

You've had me in stiches tonight :thumbsup:

I'm very glad to hear that Padders matey.

Way too many serious threads these days, I thought I'd inject a little light heartedness and also attempt to get the attention of my stalker.

Happy to say both tasks were accomplished successfully 🤣

5 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Idiot more like. 

Now now. #BeNice 

11 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

This thread is so funny😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I aims to please little un 👍