Inconsiderate Parking

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Sorry, the Conservatives haven't changed owt in the dozen years they've been running the NHS 😎

the nhs runs the nhs

if you've got queues outside, maybe go inside and ask wtf is going on, instead of blaming someone 200 miles away

Edited by fools

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Sorry, the Conservatives haven't changed owt in the dozen years they've been running the NHS 😎

They certainly haven't taught their ambulance drivers to park considerately that's for damn skippy!!!

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He’s that bored his alter ego’s out 

Hiya you 👋

Just can't stay away can you 😘

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He’s that bored his alter ego’s out 

I've actually just bothered to read what you actually posted and all I can say is If you think I'm operating multiple accounts then it's your duty as an upstanding member of the forum to report it.

Personally I think you know better and are just using it as an excuse to be close to me ❤️

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Nope - it's run and funded by the government - - and the government decide targets for the NHS.

Ministry of Health and Social Care

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care/about

This attitude is why it never gets any better. The people playing the clock games are inside the hospital, and no-one dare point the finger.

Do you think matty boy signed all those covid patients out

Edited by fools

Just now, fools said:

This attitude is why it never gets any better. The people playing the clock games are inside the hospital, and no-one dare point the finger.

You mean the government aren't capable of changing owt? How's about the last 12 years of austerity for a starter.

Just now, Longcol said:

You mean the government aren't capable of changing owt? How's about the last 12 years of austerity for a starter.

yes

oh shush, the debt has gone from 1trillion to 2.5 trillion

Edited by fools