Inconsiderate Parking

1 minute ago, fools said:

furlough, 12k tax allowance, 8 million on benefits, energy bills support scheme.

Which means it'll all get spent at shops, supermarkets,  bills etc - which will keep people in jobs (and profits buoyant).

You ain't half got a persecution complex  btw.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473200-the-conservative-party-part-two/page/989/?tab=comments#comment-8592400

4 minutes ago, fools said:

they were making the rules

you've been here 2 decades, you know what it was like

Just stick by the rules as they are now  - and have been well over a year since the change of management

As I recall in the "old days" people got banned for personal abuse, arguing with the mods, or having duplicate accounts in a couple of cases.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Just stick by the rules as they are now  - and have been well over a year since the change of management

As I recall in the "old days" people got banned for personal abuse, arguing with the mods, or having duplicate accounts in a couple of cases.

I wasn't talking about me being a victim of it, I couldn't care less.

I was just questioning why a few conservative voices and posts have recently been dispatched, and why people feel the need to snitch on alter-ego's

It went far beyond that previously.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

I wasn't talking about me being a victim of it, I couldn't care less.

I was just questioning why a few conservative voices and posts have recently been dispatched, and why people feel the need to snitch on alter-ego's

It went far beyond that previously.

Which "conservative voices"? 

Alter ego's  - if you mean people having two or more accounts that they're posting from at the same time - are clearly against the rules. Do you really want people to have multiple accounts?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Which "conservative voices"? 

Alter ego's  - if you mean people having two or more accounts that they're posting from at the same time - are clearly against the rules. Do you really want people to have multiple accounts?

I can't remember all their names, one is mentioned in the thread you linked to. I posted in a perfectly innocuous thread by another user, moments later the thread was gone, along with the originator and all their posts.

doesn't bother me, nor do rules.